Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Vaughan's Southwest Custom Tours

Last updated on 3 months ago
B
Sightseeing tour agency in Phoenix, Arizona

Southwest Custom Tours began as a one-man operation with Jim Vaughan, owner and founder of Southwest Tours on January 17, 1983 . Since then Southwest Tours has become the premier van tour company in Arizona . Having toured thousands of visitors to Arizona over the years, Southwest has become the trusted choice for vacationers, travel agents, destination managers and the hospitality industry when booking their guests and clients. Southwest has a fleet of no more than six (6) fifteen -passenger vans, custom seated with captain chairs for up to twelve passengers."

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.

Sign In

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Shoutbox

You must login to post a message.
B
Baguio10 days ago
NOTICE: Highly likely I will NOT be making any posting for the next 3 weeks due to cataract surgery.
B
Baguio16 days ago
I'm looking for a volunteer who is willing to help by being an administrator. Duties would basically consist of adding content similar to what I currently add. Send me a private message if int
B
Baguio2 months ago
Slightly different view, feedback welcome via private messages.
B
Baguio2 months ago
Sorry about the lack of updates for the past 4 days, I was hospitalized for "being old" and just got back out. Sad
B
Baguio3 months ago
I've completed adding all of the Vaughans buried in Veteran or National cemeteries within the U.S. I'll revisit the burials in about 6 months to add the newly interred.