Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Vaughan & Co. Securities, Inc.

Last updated on 25 days ago
B
James D. Vaughan III, Esq.
James D. Vaughan III, Esq. (CEO)
(201) 444-1361 x1

Currently CEO of Vaughan & Co. Securities, Inc., Jim has been with the firm since 1986. Jim is Chairman of the Vaughan & Co. Securities, Inc. Investment Committee. We maintain relationships with approximately 120 families and manage about $200 million of their assets. Jim was a partner in the Law Firm of Vaughan & Vaughan from 1984 to 1992.

As an adjunct professor at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Jim teaches estate planning in the CFP Certificate Program.

Jim has been married for more than 35 years, has four children who have graduated from college, and lives in the area. He ran the 2013 ING NYC Marathon for the benefit of the Children's Tumor Foundation.

Jim is a 1980 graduate of Georgetown University with a degree in economics, and he earned a law degree from Seton Hall School of Law in 1983. He is a member of the Bar of the State of NJ and is admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court. He also holds a CFP designation from the College for Financial Planning, Denver, CO. He holds FINRA Series 7, Series 24, and Series 4 licenses.

James D. Vaughan, Jr. (Founding Principal)

201-444-1361 x3

Jim, the Founding Principal of Vaughan & Co. Securities, Inc., established the firm in 1986. He is a graduate of Georgetown University, Washington, DC, class of 1956 with a degree in economics. He attained a Juris Doctor law degree from Seton Hall Law School in 1984. He also holds a CLU designation from the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA.

Jim has been married for 60 plus years, has 8 children, 21 grandchildren, and 1 great grandchild (so far).

James D. Vaughan IV (Sales and Data Manager)

201-444-1361 x5

Jim has been with Vaughan & Co./Pension Administrators, Inc. since 2011. He is the sales and data manager, handling the company’s retirement and investment plans for our clients. He is an avid sports fan and is a youth lacrosse coach in Hoboken, NJ, where he lives. Jimmy is a graduate of The University of Scranton class of 2009 with a degree in criminal justice.

He and his roommate co-founded the intramural lacrosse league while at Scranton. In April 2019, he and his father Jim III ran their tenth Spartan Race.

https://vaughanan...
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.

Sign In

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Shoutbox

You must login to post a message.
B
Baguio16 days ago
NOTICE: Highly likely I will NOT be making any posting for the next 3 weeks due to cataract surgery.
B
Baguio22 days ago
I'm looking for a volunteer who is willing to help by being an administrator. Duties would basically consist of adding content similar to what I currently add. Send me a private message if int
B
Baguio2 months ago
Slightly different view, feedback welcome via private messages.
B
Baguio2 months ago
Sorry about the lack of updates for the past 4 days, I was hospitalized for "being old" and just got back out. Sad
B
Baguio3 months ago
I've completed adding all of the Vaughans buried in Veteran or National cemeteries within the U.S. I'll revisit the burials in about 6 months to add the newly interred.